Android version?

Requests for new features, question how to do something etc...

Moderator: lpaatero

paolo

Android version?

Post by paolo »

I've been a very satisfied user of GoWriteME on my Nokia phone for many years. I'll buy an Android phone soon so I wonder if there are any plans to port Go Write to that platform. Thanks!
lpaatero
Go liiton hallitus

Re: Android version?

Post by lpaatero »

Hi,

I have first working version running on android. However it is still lacking many important things, so it is not quite ready for publication.

Currently version does NOT work with small-screen android devices (eg devices with 320x240 resolution). Also version is not tested for android tablets.

I plan to sell version for something like 2€.

And for schedule: I cannot really promise anything. I hope to put out first version within month, but this depends on so many things.

regards
Lauri
paolo

Post by paolo »

Thank you for your prompt answer. I might buy that Android phone in the next couple of weeks so if you need help at testing I might be able do it.
lpaatero
Go liiton hallitus

Post by lpaatero »

Hi,

I have now put up test version of android application (Hactar), link is in new forum.

Feel free to comment; also if you would like to see some feature sooner, let me know. I have lots of plans, and the order of implementing things is very flexible...

regards
Lauri