General issues about GOWrite...
Anything not bug, specific new feature or need for support to this forum.
- Go liiton hallitus
- Posts: 504
- Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 12:20 pm
- Location: Finland
GOWrite 3.2.0 contains refreshed UI:
- Now look and feel is FlatLaf from https://www.formdev.com/flatlaf/. This look is default, other looks can be selected from settings. I am considering dropping this setting, as I think it is unlikely that anyone would want any of the old options.
- All icons are now Vector icons with modern look. Icons scale now with screen DPI, so they should be about same size in all screen. If you have 2 screens with different DPI, things do not work yet.
- 3 new buttons:
- Automatically insert variation
- Score current position
- Turn on/off Ai analysis
- Settings file name is now gowrite31.cfg, and encoded with UTF-8.
- Misc bug fixes
And internal improvements:
- Ai analysis storage in SGF updated to more compact. Compatible with Hactar Go 3.2 version.
- GOWrite now use only SVG icons.
- Property files are saved with UTF-8 format.
- GOWrite.jar contains all dependencies, making releasing much easier.